Wednesday's Wonders {12/21}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope your week is going well and you are finding time to relax and create. 



I thought I would share what is on my needles this week. 



My Scattering Petals Cowl by Dana Rae Makes. I am using my Greenlambkin Yarn advent. I am loving how this is knitting up. I think I am going to use the colors twice if I have enough leftover to do that. 


My Freckled Whimsy advent socks. I am loving these colors so much. 


My Cozy Knitter advent socks need their heels. I seem to have gotten my advent socks to the heels and then didn't work on them. 


When I have a moment to sit down, I have been enjoying my Taproot magazine. In the evenings, I have been trying to read a chapter in Twelve Slays of Christmas. Some evenings it is only a page. 


I have been watching some Vlogmas videos during the day. 
Are you watching any? Any recommendations? 


I would love to know all about your works in progress, how your week is going, 
and 
what you are reading and/or watching. 



Let's Chat, 
Angela












Comments

Popular Posts