Monday's Memo {12/12}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! 



I went to a few holiday markets with friends and family this weekend. 

It was so great to see all the amazing makers and the lights. 

We also picked up our dozen donuts from our favorite food truck vendor. 

 His flavor combinations are the best. 



                                      Freckled Whimsy                                The Cozy Knitter    


I did a little bit of advent knitting. I think I am at the heels of both my sock projects and am trying to decide if I am going to do my standard slip stitch heel flap and gusset or try something new. 


My Scattering Petals (pattern by Dana Rae Makes) cowl with my Greenlambin Yarn advent is a few days behind, but I love working on it every chance I get. 



I picked up this fellow at Michael's this afternoon. 



I would love to hear all about your weekend, your making and what has been inspiring you! 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 



Comments

Popular Posts