Wednesday's WiPs & Books {11/9}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope your week is going wonderfully! 

We had some really warm weather over the weekend, but things are beginning to cool off a bit again. 



I have been working away on my many works in progress. 

I am almost done with the repeats on the Duotone Cowl. There is a test knit shawl on my needles. 

A Henny Hat using At Haynes House yarn that I am really enjoying working on. 

I cast on my Gingerbread socks. I love those red and green sections. 

Carrie Soto Is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid  is what I have been reading this week. It is really good and I am not a huge tennis fan.
I find myself looking forward to diving into a chapter or more every day. 


My Felix cardigan progress. I am going to add about two inches to the length and then doing the ribbing. Not too much longer now and I will be picking up the sleeves. I am so excited. 



On Sundays, I have been picking up my scrappy blankets.


I watched the first season of British tv series Ghosts. I binged it in one night and I am hooked. 
I can't wait to watch the next season. 

 

I would love to know what you have been making, reading and/or watching this week. 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts