Monday's Musings {11/14}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for a new week! 



I thought I would share a bit about my weekend. 


My husband and I went to our first Maryland Alpaca and Fleece Festival on Saturday. 

I had such a great time walking around, seeing all the vendors (many new to me) and meeting Aquilla of the A Lefty Knitter Podcast and watching her demonstrate cranking socks on her sock machine. 


My first purchase was from Tamarack Farm. A worsted weight merino in a beige/taupe color and a fingering weight merino/cotton blend. I am thinking they will both become hats. 


I love this Playful Pair from Color Storms called Autumn Husk.

 All her yarns are naturally dyed and I can't wait to work with these. 

They are a 75% superwash merino 25% nylon. 

I am thinking they are going to make a cozy pair of socks. 



I was so thankful for such a nice day weather wise on Saturday. 

Sunday was a bit colder and really blustery. 

I am looking forward to next year's festival. 



How was your weekend?  

I would love to hear all about it. 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 









Comments

Popular Posts