Friday's October FO and Reads {11/4}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you are having a wonderful week! 



The weather here has been amazing! 
I was able to meet a friend and go for a walk by the water yesterday. 


Here's my FO for October. 



This pair of DK weight socks was a test knit for Tara of Crystal Tea Knits named the Charcuterie Anyone? Socks and I knit the size small using Mace of Skeins Spade DK in the Pumpkin Latte colorway. The pattern was included in this month's Yarnable subscription box. 

I absolutely love these socks. The texture and squish of the yarn work wonderfully together. 
It is easy to read your knitting with this pattern. I am looking forward to making another pair soon. 



I finished three books in October. 


The Last House on the Street by Diane Chamberlain, Welcome to Moonlight Harbor by Sheila Roberts and 
Dark Chocolate Demise by Jenn McKinlay. 


The first book has a little historical fiction thrown in, but I wish it went a little more in depth.
 I do like a good historical fiction. 

Welcome to Moonlight Harbor was a good read, but the daughter's character was a little grating at times. I might give the second book in the series a try to see if it holds my interest. 

I finished reading, Dark Chocolate Demise on Halloween and it was the perfect time to read this book. I am really enjoying this series and am looking forward to the next book. 




I would love to know about your finished objects and/or reads from October. 


Let's Chat, 
Angela 









Comments

Popular Posts