Friday's Favorites {11/18}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 



I thought I would share some of my favorite things from this week! 




My new Christmas bag from Midwest Stitches. I am going to put my advent project in it. I love Danielle's bags, they are amazing! 

I have a 10g advent calendar and would love pattern suggestions. 




Speaking of advents, my sock advents have arrived. It is so hard not to open them! 

I told myself I would only order one (Freckled Whimsy), but that didn't last too long before FOMO kicked in and I had to get The Cozy Knitter's advent skein too! 




Chrtimsas books have arrived and Christmas sock knitting! 



The weather has gotten colder here and we lit the first fire of the season this week. 




I would love to hear all about your favorites from this week. 

I hope you have had a wonderful one. 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 















Comments

Popular Posts