Wednesday's Works in Progress & New Books {10/12}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I love chatting all about books, projects, movies and shows. 


Autumn has arrived here. The temperature has dropped, evening is creeping in a little earlier each day and I am feeling the urge to make all the cozy sweaters and cardigans. 


My Felix Cardigan is such a joy to knit right now. I love the yarn (Plymouth Homestead) and the details in the pattern. I know this is going to be worn all the time. 


I want to drink all the hot coffee and tea. I just tried this one yesterday and it was really good. 

I love my Halloween Snoopy & Woodstock travel mug. 


A new to me wax melt, McCall's Country Store. It smells amazing! 



A new stack of books from the library. I can't wait to get lost in these soon. 


I have been watching New Amsterdam and Chesapeake Shores in the evening. 


I hope you are having a wonderful week! 

I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts