Monday's Musings {10/17}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a great weekend and are having a lovely start to the week. 




I am loving the beautiful autumn weather we have been having, but it is going to dip down into the 50s this week. It might be time to fire up the pellet stove to break the chill. 



I was able to get out in the garden and prepare a few beds for fall planting. I was able to listen to a few chapters of the book I am also reading in the evening. It really helped to pass the time. 




I split the sleeves on my Felix cardigan and worked on my Shiny Scrappy Granny Stripe blanket. 

I am making an effort to pull out my blankets on Sunday and give them some love. 


(Project bag by Midwest Stitches) 



I would love to know how your weekend went. 


Let's Chat, 
Angela 





Comments

Popular Posts