Friday's Favorites {10/21}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Friday! 

I hope you have had a wonderful week! 


I thought I would share some of my favorites from this week with you. 

I was so excited to see that Nomadic Yarns had Winifred Sanderson on her yak sock base in stock. I snatched it right up. Now I have all three sisters on that base in 50 gram skeins. So fun! 


I love my Snoopy & Woodstock travel mugs. I have also been enjoying some Stash tea in them lately in the afternoons. I have ordered more flavors. 


This book cover makes me smile. Perfect for this time of the year! 

Dark Chocolate Demise by Jenn McKinlay.

 It is the seventh book in the A Cupcake Bakery Mystery series. 




A punch needle kit. I am going to give this a go! I picked this one up on Amazon. 

Have you made one? 

If you have, I would love to know your thoughts. 


Blankets! I love making blankets and using them during the colder months. This blanket is a granny stripe that I am holding bits of fingering weight yarn and a lurex fingering weight natural base together. 

It is so sparkly and scrappy! 



I would love to know all about your favorites this week. 


Let's chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts