Wednesday's Works in Progress {9/20}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I love chatting about what's on my needles and/or hooks 

and 

what book(s) I have on the go! 


I started a new project on Monday. I am trying to work on it a little every day. 

I am okay with this project taking some time to finish. 

The Duotone Cowl by Orange Flower Yarn. 

I am using a bare 85% superwash merino and 15% nylon DK bare yarn and my hand-dyed yarn in the Pumpkin Brew colorway in a DK-115 base. 

I am using my new Noble Character Crafts project bag. 


I finished a pair of socks, so I have putting a round or two on my Sarah Sanderson socks. The yarn is from Nomadic Yarns. I love the deep saturation of the colors. I am using size O dpns. It feels like I am knitting with toothpicks but I really love the fabric it is making. 

I love my Halloween Little Robin Cottage project bag. 


The long awaited wip I am thinking about pulling out again is the Willow Wolf Hat by Jocelyn Tunney of O-Wool. I am using worsted weight merino yarn by Rita Mae Yarns. I love this Old Fashioned colorway. 


I am really thinking about casting on a new sweater project. 

I know, I know, I have quite a few on the needles already. I can't help it, there are so many great sweater KALs/MALs happening right now. I already have the yarn.  :)

Are you participating in any MALs? I would love to know if you are! 


I am reading Every Summer After by Carley Fortune and Sugar and Iced by Jenn McKinlay. 

Both are keeping my attention.


I just started watching In the Dark on Netflix. I am only a few episodes in the first season. Have you watched it?  Is it a good series to watch? 


I would love to know what you have been making, watching and/or reading! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 



Comments

Popular Posts