Wednesday's WiPs & Books {9/7}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin 


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope your week is going wonderfully! 

It always seems to go by a little faster after a holiday. 



Let's chat...


My first work in progress is my DK Musselburgh hat that I am knitting for the #BreakingYarnFallMusselburghMadness KAL. I am using a one of a kind skein I dyed up a while ago.



I am really enjoying working on it. It is the first project I grab in the morning to work on. 




Next up is my Streamline Tee by Two of Wands. Here's my progress from last week. 
I have one complete skein of yarn knit into it. I am joining in with Gypsy Bird Makes for the #ShopYourStashMAL and Knitty Bitty Sisters #sweaterwipkal2022

I am using Berroco Cotolana that has been in my stash for quite a few years. I am a little sad that the yarn has been discontinued. I am loving the blue! 



I have been thinking about pulling out a long standing wip to put into my making rotation. I need to decide if it is going to be my One Love cardigan that needs to be seamed and the sleeves knit or maybe a shawl. I have quite a few shawls on my needles. 


I have been reading, The Beach Trap by Ali Brady. I am trying to finish up a few beach reads that I have from the library. 




This is the book stack that I am hoping to read this month. 



I need to get immersed into a new show. Are you watching any good binge worthy shows? 
I would welcome any recommendations. 


I would love to know what you have been making, reading and/or watching! 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 



Comments

Popular Posts