Monday's Makers {9/12}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope your week is off to a marvelous start! 


I wanted to share some of the lovely things I have received recently. 



First up is two 50 gram Yak sock blend skeins of self striping yarn from Nomadic Yarns. 



I pre-ordered Sarah and Mary Sanderson. I absolutely love a sock yarn with yak in the base. These colors are amazing and I can't wait to cast them on! 



I received a lovely project bag from Amy of Noble Character Crafts. Her bags are so well made and I love every one of them. The sparrows, greenery and sayings make me so happy! 




A gorgeous view and sunset from my weekend away in Pennsylvania. 


Have you received any happy mail? Have a favorite bag or yarn maker? Or anything to share? 




Let's Chat, 
Angela 

I hope you have a wonderful week! 









Comments

Popular Posts