Friday's FOs and Reads {9/30}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Friday! 

I hope you are having a fabulous week! 

I can't believe it is the last day of September. 


I thought I would share my finished objects and reads for this month. 



My first finished project is the 103 Hat by Jennifer Lassonde, aka BostonJen. I love the texture and the fit of this hat. I will be making more in the future for gifts. 

The yarn I used was Gemini by Moonstone Dye Works



My next FO is my DK weight Musselburgh. I knit it with a one of a kind skein I dyed a few years ago. It is on my Fancy DK base, which is 80% superwash merino 10% cashmere and 10% nylon. I love it! The fit, the speckles and the fingering weight yarn I held double to finish the decreases. 


My last FO for the month is my West Yorkshire Spinners Vintage Tinsel socks. So happy to have these off the needles and ready to wear. The sparkle is fantastic! There may be another West Yorkshire Spinners yarn sock project on my needles soon! 





September reads were The Beach Trap by Ali Brady, Word to the Wise and Sugar and Iced by Jenn McKinlay. 



I would love to know what you worked on, read or watched this month! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts