Wednesday's WiPs & Books {8/17}

Follow Me on Bloglovin 



Happy Wednesday! 

I hope your week is going great! 


We are getting a little reprieve from the extremely hot weather. 

It feels a little like autumn, but I know summer isn't finished with us yet. 




New books this week. 

Nora Goes Off Script by Annabel Monaghan. I am almost finished it. I am really enjoying it and look forward to seeing where it ends up. 


I usually read fiction, but this week I have been picking up, Taste My Life Through Food by Stanley Tucci. Such goodness...family, food and culture. There are amazing recipes included. 


My projects this week are the Confectionery scarf. It is three-fourths of the way done. It is going to be the perfect long scarf to wrap up in this autumn/winter. I love that each colorway section doesn't take up that much yarn only a couple of grams, so it would be perfect for those small scraps of yarn. 


I also cast on the second Meadow Stripes shortie sock. I decided to not do any yarn management and see how different they turn out and I love them! 


I haven't been watching many shows or movies this week. I have been trying to keep up with a few knitting podcasts. Do you have a few favorites you like to keep up with? 


I hope you are having a great week, doing all the things that you love, and making all the things. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts