Wednesday's Wips & Books {8/10}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope your week is going well! 

It has been very hazy, hot and humid here.
 I have been dreaming about spending time at a beach or lake. 




I have a new wip this week. I started a shortie sock in Paton's Kroy Socks Meadow Stripes. This yarn knits up so fast, it feels like a sport weight to me. I love how they stripe. 


I pulled out my Downtown Cardigan and am putting a few rows on it every couple of days.
 I am using Red Heart Shetland Chunky that is deep stash. 
I know I am going to love this cardigan in the middle of winter. 



I am putting a few rounds on my Vintage Tinsel West Yorkshire Spinners socks. This is the second sock. I love all the sparkle and can't wait to wear them for the holidays! 


I am reading Game On, Tempting Twenty-Eight by Janet Evanovich. Not sure how I feel about this one. Have I read too many? Are they too predictable? I usually don't mind that.
 So far it just feels like it is a little flat. 


I binged watched Ms. Marvel on Disney+ last weekend. I am almost caught up on Only Murders in the Building. 


I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts