Wednesday's WiPs and Books {8/31}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin 



Happy Wednesday! 

I hope your week is going wonderfully! 




Let's chat about what I have been working on this week.

I am trying to be more intentional with my making time. 

There seems to be a little less of it these days. 

I have started a Streamline Tee by Alexandra Tavel, Two of Wands. I am using Berroco Cotolana from my stash in the Beech colorway. I am hoping to have enough yarn. I only have 8 skeins. The progress keeper is by Hey Country Creations


I am reading, Word to the Wise by Jenn McKinlay. It is the 10th book in this series.  I really enjoy the characters, the setting and how their storylines have evolved. 


I will be joining in on the #breakingyarnfallmusselmadness KAL. We will be knitting DK weight Musselburgh hats together in September. The pattern is by Ysolda Teague. You can use any DK weight yarn to participate. I am going to use this OOAK grey speckled yarn I dyed a few years ago. 




Since I will be casting on a new hat project, I thought I should do some work on one the hats that are a wip right now. I pulled out my 103 Hat and have been working on that. The pattern is by Jennifer Lassonde, aka BostonJen. I am using Moonstone Dyeworks in the Gemini colorway and I am crazy about it. 


I finished watching Only Murders in the Building and I started watching, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel again. I am about halfway through the lastest season. 


I would love to know what you have been making, reading and/or watching this week. 



Comments

Popular Posts