Monday's Memo...{8/1}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday and first day of August! 


Today is my oldest son's birthday. We had lunch with him, my daughter-in-law and three grandgirls yesterday. It was so great to have that time together. 


I thought I would share my only finished object of July. I am calling them my Independence Day shortie socks. I used a OOAK skein from Zebra Yarns and a white stellina mini for the white stripes. I love them and they fit perfectly. 

 The bag is by Molly Klein Design and I use it every July.  


The Merry Everything Happy Always yarn swap has ended. My swap partner is amazing! Such lovely yarn colorways and extras. I feel extremely pampered. 


This is my Day 31 full skein by Knit Style Yarns. I love it. There are so many colors! I can't wait to cast this on. 


I have all 30 mini skein colorways on my Confectionery scarf. I love it so much! It is halfway done. Mine is going to be a bit bigger than the pattern. I am going to have 15 color stripes in each section. 



I would love to hear all about your July makes! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 




Comments

Popular Posts