Friday's Favorites {8/5}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Friday! 

I hope your week has been fabulous! 


Inspiration has been in the forefront of my mind lately. My knitting mojo was really starting to wane in the month of July. I took some time to just sit in nature and observe the things around me. The iridescent colors of a hummingbird feathers, tone and depth of color in the flowers growing around me, and the luminous shades of the sunset. 

Here are some things that have been inspiring me this week.  (some are Ravelry links) 


Life is Gourd Dishcloth Set by Emily Crow made me smile. I love them! 


Fields of Gold by Isabella Clark gives me all the autumnal feels. 


Coloring Book Tee by Aimee Sher looks like such a wardrobe staple. I can imagine this sweater in some many color combinations. What colors would you use? 


Zebra Yarns has new fluorescent striped skeins and they are amazing! 



I would love to know what has been inspiring you this week. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela




Comments

Popular Posts