Friday's Favorites {8/26}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin 




Happy Friday! 

I hope your week is going well! 

I thought I would share some of my favorites from this week! 



My Autumn sunflowers are putting on a show. I love them so much! 



New sweater designs from Tif Neilan of Tif Handknits.

 I really would love to get one on the needles soon. Have you made one of her patterns? 



The Lacy and Fade Boxy by Joji Locatelli.

There is going to be a KAL starting September 1st. Will you be joining? 

I'm still working out what colors I want to make this in. 



A stack of books from the library! I can't wait to dive into these. 



Beaded progress keepers by Lisa of  Hey Country Creations. 

Paco the Taco and Cuppa

I love them both! 


I would love to know what are some of your favorites this week. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela










Comments

Popular Posts