Wednesday's WiPs & Books {7/6}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I love chatting about works in progress and books. 


I have started a few books in the past week or so, but find myself reaching for this one. 

Fortune and Glory: Tantalizing Twenty-Seven by Janet Evanovich. I have read all the previous books in the series. I love that they can be read as standalone books too. 

 Grandma Mazur and Lula are my favorite characters. They both make me laugh out loud. 

Have you read the Stephanie Plum series or any books by this author? 


My projects this week are my Independence Day socks knit with a OOAK Red/Navy Blue striped yarn from Zebra Yarns. I am doing my usual shortie sock recipe. I am working on the heel flap now. 


I also started a Confectionery scarf with my Merry Everything Happy Always yarn swap hosted by Between Knits and Purls. I am feeling very spoiled. 

Here are the mini colors so far. I am having so much fun! There is also an angel wings progress keeper. 


I haven't been watching much this week. I am trying to get back in my routine after being away for the weekend. 


I hope you are having a wonderful week! 

I would love to know all about what you are making, reading and/or watching! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts