Wednesday's WiPs and Books {7/27}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope your week is going wonderfully. 

It has been rainy, hot and humid here. 


It is going to be a short wips and books post this week. 

I finished Out of the Clear Blue Sky by Kristan Higgins. I read it faster than I thought I would. 

While it was an okay read, I didn't feel like the characters had much depth or seemed to change too much by the end of the book. 


This week, I picked up Meant to Be by Emily Giffin. It seems from the reviews, you either love it or can't finish it. I am only 50 pages in, so I am not sure what camp I am in. I have heard it is loosely based on John F. Kennedy Jr. and Carolyn Bessette.


I have been trying to stay current with my Confectionery scarf using my Merry Everything Happy Always in July yarn swap minis and I am loving every minute of it. 

By the end of the month, I will have knit all 30 mini skeins into it. 


My knitting and crochet mojo seems to be waning a bit. It could be that I have been very busy during the day and just too tired to get involved in anything. 



Let's Chat, 

Angela

Comments

Popular Posts