Wednesday's WiPs and Books {7/20}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you are having a great week! 


I love chatting about works in progress, books and yarn. 


This week I have been reading Out of the Clear Blue Sky by Kristan Higgins. 

 I was a bit intimidated by the size of this book, it has 480 pages, but I love the cover and was drawn in from the first chapter. I found this title by reading Mix and Match Mama's June Book Review. I love reading her reviews. 

I have requested a few other books on this list from my local library. 


My works in progress this week looks the same as two weeks ago. I am putting the new mini colorway on my Confectionery scarf every day. I am loving how the colors are working together. 


I have finished my first Independence Day shortie sock and started the second one. I love Zebra Yarns! I added in the white stripes and I love that it has stellina in it.  


I added a few rounds on my West Yorkshire Spinners Vintage Tinsel socks during trip to visit a college in Pennsylvania. This yarn has amazing sparkle! 


Soon I will be picking back up the cardigans I have on my needles. As the summer starts to wind down, I feel the pull of those cozy projects. I have quite a few to share. 


Until then, I will enjoy the afternoons that I can read by the pool and the evenings with yarn in my hands. 


I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts