Monday's Moments {7/11}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Monday! 

How was your weekend?  I hope it was wonderful! 

I thought I would share some moments from the last week or so that have been making me smile. 


It was rainy all day on Saturday. So happy to have the rain for the flowers and gardens. 


We traveled to Virginia to see our youngest son who works at a camp all summer. We had a nice lunch at a local restaurant, a browse around a bookstore, a stop in at the little park they have and a quick walk around the super huge Walmart. 


Here's the book I picked up at the bookstore. I have this book in hardcover, but wanted to get it in the Penguin Books softcover as well. I was so happy to find it. Slowly getting all of the series from this publisher. 


This picture is from our 4th of July trip to West Virginia. I love West Virginia! Makes me miss my Dad and grandparents, but I always seem to exhale while I am there. The beauty just blows me away. 



The Merry Everything Happy Always yarn swap is so much fun! My swap partner has been spoiling me with the best tea, minis and progress keepers. Here's a few days from the past week. 


I took my MEHA in July project with me on the trip to VA. Here's what it is looking like now. I am knitting the Confectionery scarf by Lisa K. Ross of Paper Daisy Creations. I am loving it and look forward to adding a new color every day. 


I hope your Monday is going marvelously! 

I would love to know all the moments that are bringing you joy or inspiration. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts