Friday's Favorites {7/15}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I am so glad the weekend is here! 

I hope you had a great week. 


I thought I would share some of my favorites from this week. 


New project bags! One thing I love about starting a new project is choosing the project bag it will be in. I especially love when the fabric and yarn match or using holiday specific bags. One day I hope to learn how to make them. 

This bag is from Little Robin Cottage. The quality and fabric are amazing. 

Do you match your bag to your yarn? 



I took an hour this week to read while floating around in the pool. I don't do this often enough. 


(These are from my Merry Everything Happy Always mini skein swap)


Mini skeins! Oh how they make my heart so happy! 

Do you like working with mini skeins? What projects do you make? 



My garden is starting to take off. I love going to see what I can harvest. This week has been all about the potatoes, garlic, and green beans. Other vegetables are growing. 




I am loving the zinnias. They are amazingly beautiful. 



I hope you are having a fantastic day! 

I would love to know what has been some of your favorites this week. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts