Wednesday's WiPs and Books {6/8}

  Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope your week is going well. 


I have been getting outside as much as possible this week. The weather has been gorgeous. 

I have been taking my book outside by the pool in the afternoons. It feels a bit indulgent.  


I have been reading, One Italian Summer by Rebecca Serle. I am enjoying it. 

It is about a woman who goes on the trip to Italy that she was supposed to take with her mom, but her mother passed away.  It is a bit surreal for me because my own mother has passed and the mother in the book has the same name as mine. At first I wasn't sure I could read it. 


Here are a few other books that are on my nightstand waiting. I can't wait to read them. 


This week I haven't worked on too many projects. I have been adding rows to my Temperature blanket. I got a little behind at the end of May, but am catching up. I love how the colors are working up together. 


I started my second Paton's Kroy shortie sock in the Mid Century Stripes. I am on the gusset decreases. I am going to try and get it done this week. 


I am loving the Paton's Kroy sock yarn so much that I purchased three more skeins from YarnShop4U on Etsy. I can't wait to cast them on. 


I also started a sock in the Rhinebeck Roomies pattern with my Zauberball. I am loving the way this yarn knits up. 



I have been trying to watch knitting and gardening podcasts when I get a chance. I still need to finish the last season of This is Us. 


I would love to know how your week is going and what you have been making, watching and reading! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts