Wednesday's WiPs and Books {6/15}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

Can you believe it is the middle of June? 

I feel like time is really flying by.

My hydrangeas are in full bloom and I love them! 


I also love chatting about wips and books. I have been wishing to have more time for both. 


This week I am working on my 103 Hat by Jennifer Lassonde. The yarn is Moonstone Dyeworks in Gemini. I think this is going to be the perfect neutral hat. (My mug was made by Jakpot Ceramics)


I started a new pair of socks. The yarn is West Yorkshire Spinners in the Vintage Tinsel colorway. It is super sparkly. 


I have been adding a few rows here and there to the back of my Downtown Cardigan by Stephanie Jessica Lau. It is going to be so cozy. 


I am still working to keep us with my Temperature Blanket. I really love Stylecraft Special DK yarn. I think I am going to be using it for my 2023 blanket. 


I have been reading, Red Velvet Revenge by Jenn McKinlay. It is the fourth book in the Cupcake Bakery Mystery series. 

Another book I have been looking through is Modern Crochet Sweaters by Janine Myska. 


I haven't really been watching much this week. Just an episode or two of New Girl for a few laughs. 



I would love to know what you have been working on, watching and/or reading this week! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts