May FOs and Books {6/3}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Friday! 

I can't believe how fast this week went. 

Summer weather has officially arrived here. We have the three H's...hazy, hot and humid. 


May was the month of socks for me. I finished three pairs.

 Now some needles are cleared for Summer Sock Camp. 




The first pair finished was these beautiful striped socks. The yarn is by The Cozy Knitter in the Golden Hour colorway. I wanted this colorway for a very long time and when I was able to get it on a destash, I did a happy dance. 


The second pair I completed was a test knit for Lauren of Granite State Yarns. This is the Railyard Socks pattern that she just released at the start of Summer Sock Camp. I love that this pattern is easy to memorize and something that you could knit on anywhere. So perfect for summer making. I used a lighter version of my Dahlia colorway. I have a few skeins in my shop. 


The last pair of shortie socks I finished on the 30th. This yarn is Sea Glass dyed by Lauren of Granite State Yarns. I had them on my needles last summer and I am so glad to have them in my sock drawer for this one. The pattern is String of Lights by Sock Witchery. I will be checking these off of my Make Nine 2022 board. 



I read three books this month. The Younger Wife by Lisa Jewell, Death by the Dozen by Jenn McKinlay and The Restaurant by Pamela Kelley. 


I am still trying to catch up on This Is Us. 


I would love to know what you have watched, read, and the projects you worked on in May. Drop a comment below. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts