Friday's Favorites {6/24}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you have had a great week! 


Can I be honest for a minute?! It has been a pretty uphill challenge the past two months around here and I know I am not the only one. If you are going through it, I am thinking about you! 

I am trying to take time every day to look for the good.  Small things, big things, and all the in between things. Here's a few things that made me smile this week. 




A good cup of tea. This Yorshire Tea is like a lovely cup of tea and a very good biscuit all in one. I love taking a few moments in the afternoon to enjoy this. 


I am also loving these botanical herbal infusions are so refreshing during these hot and humid months. I love that they are caffeine free and have the best flavor combinations. 


Taking time to spend by the pool reading and relaxing. I love my new lounge chairs. 

(Book: Hitting the Books by Jenn McKinlay  Yarn: West Yorkshire Spinners Vintage Tinsel)



New yarn! I love getting happy mail. This shortie sock set from Lisa, Fibernymph Dye Works, is just the best. The main 50 gram skein is Burgundy and the 25 gram mini skein is named River Rocks. I can't wait to get this on my needles. 




Duos are back in the shop! I love dyeing up Duos. They are so much fun! I have so many ideas for different sets. Duos are two 50 gram skeins in a set. They are perfect for shawls, socks, hats and any project you can imagine. (Left: Beach Chairs  Right: Fancy Flamingo)


I hope you have had many moments of joy this week. I would love to hear all about them. 

Let's Chat, 

Angela 



Comments

Popular Posts