Wednesday's WiPs & Books {5/25}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you are having a great week. 


It has been raining and cooler here for a couple of days. Everything is lush and green out my window. 

I have been gathering some new books to read. Summer reading will be happening soon. 




Currently on my nightstand is The Restaurant by Pamela Kelley. I am about six chapters in and I feel like the story is really getting started. I am interested to see where it goes. 


I am participating in the Books and Beanie MAL that the wonderful We Share Needles ladies and Professor Purl are hosting. I have started the book, Before the coffee gets cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi. 

I have learned so many things by reading, Notable Native People by Adrienne Keene and Ciara Sana. 



I just cast on a 103 Hat by Jennifer Lassonde (aka BostonJen) using some DK weight merino from Moonstone Dyeworks. The colorway is Gemini and it is amazing. 


I also have my Musselburgh hat on my needles that can used for the MKAL. This is a one of a kind skein I dyed a few years ago. 


The  Downtown Cardigan by Stephanie Jessica Lau in Red Heart Shetland Chunky. I purchased 16 balls of this yarn many, many years ago before I really got into knitting and indie dyed wool. It is an acrylic wool blend. I am loving how it is knitting up. The cardigan is knit in pieces and seamed together. My goal is to have it all put together by the beginning of December, but hopefully before. 


I have many other wips hanging out on my needles. I think it is time to focus on getting a few more done before the end of the month. Summer Sock Camp will be in full swing then. 


I have been watching New Amsterdam and playing catch up on This is Us. I am so far behind and I have no idea how that happened. 


I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts