Wednesday's Wips & Books {5/11}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope your week is going well. 


It has been cool and windy here. I am starting to really long for those warm spring days. I know I will be spending more time outside and in the garden soon, so I am trying to soak up these last days inside. 


I have quite a few wips on my hook and needles, as well as quite a few books on my nightstand. 


First up is my Temperature Blanket. I have been trying my best to stay current with this one, but somehow I have gotten a bit behind this month. I will catch up hopefully by the end of this week. 


I am doing a test knit for Lauren of Granite State Yarns, she will be releasing a new sock pattern just in time for Summer Sock Camp to start. She is naming it the Railyard Socks. It is a one row repeat and is very easily memorized once you get going. I am doing the shortie sock version with the high instep heel flap and wide heel turn. I am using a lighter version of Dahlia on my Casual 75/25 base. 


I am still working on my Vivi Crop vest. I don't think I will have it done by the 15th when the KAL ends. I am getting ready to split for the back and front. The pattern instructions aren't as detailed as others I have seen, so I am trying to figure out how I want to proceed. 


I have quite a few other projects in my wip basket waiting for their turn. A Musselburgh, a diagonal dishcloth, a dishcloth pattern from The Kitchen Sink Shop, a few more sock projects, a mystery KAL that is no longer a mystery, shawls, cardigans, and scrappy projects. I am hoping to rotate them in each month to get them finished by the end of the year. 


I am currently reading, The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth and Four Aunties and a Wedding by Jesse Q. Sutanto. 


I received my preordered copy of the 14th book in the A Cupcake Bakery Mystery series, Strawberried Alive by Jenn McKinlay. I am only on the 3rd book in series. I won the 13th book in the author's giveaway earlier this year. I am hoping to read quite a few of them this summer. 


I would love to know what you are working on, reading and/or watching. 

I hope you are having a wonderful week! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela



Comments

Popular Posts