Monday's Makers {5/16}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. 



It was a rainy one here. I was able to catch up on a few things around the house and work on a few of my knitting projects as well as browse so many patterns. 


I have a few happy mail things to share today. 



A One of a Kind skein from Anna of Zebra Yarns. I love it! I can't wait to knit it up. 


I was keeping an eye out on Instagram for Jenni of Mountain State Stitches to announce a shop update. I needed a sweater size bag and this is the one I chose. I love the whimsical fabric and the yellow complementing fabric makes me so happy. Jenni's bags are amazing! 


I picked up a couple of things for Summer Sock Camp from Kay's (Crazy Sock Lady Co) Spreadshirt shop. I love the insulated travel mugs. I love the logo this year.  I had Team Cuff Down put on the back of the canvas bag. I will probably grab a few more items like the pin and maybe a shirt. 


My husband and I attended Maryland Sheep and Wool this year. It was quite the rainy, muddy day, but we had fun! It was great to see all the new and returning vendors. 


 I wanted to get a skein of Bumblebee Acres on their Coquette base and it was so hard to just pick one. They have so many great colorways. I kept going back to this skein, Craigh na Dun. I have my eye on a few more. This base is so plump and squishy.  

I also picked up four skeins of Cestari Old Dominion 3 Ply DK cotton. It is in the Clover Field colorway. It was in the $7 bin and I couldn't pass it up. I am hoping to cast on a tee, tank or light weight sweater soon. I am having a hard time deciding on which one. 

Do you have a pattern you enjoyed making?  I would love some suggestions. 


I hope your week is off to a great start! I would love to know if you have received any happy mail or have found a new maker. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela




Comments

Popular Posts