Friday's Five Things {5/6}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I am so glad the weekend is here! 


I thought I would share five things from my week with you. 




Podcasts! I have been looking for new knitting channels to watch and I found a few. 

I started watching Gypsy Bird Makes, The Harry Knit, and Black Spruce Knitting. 


I also watching gardening/homesteading channels on YouTube. I enjoy Whispering Willow Farm, Hollar Homestead and Homestead Heart. I watch many more and I always learn so much. 



Books! I read five books in April. Royal Valentine, Better Late than Never and Death in the Stacks by Jenn McKinlay. I also read Find Your People by Jennie Allen and The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell. I hope to read at least the same number of books this month. I am reading two series, The Library Lover's Mystery and the Cupcake Bakery Mystery by Jenn McKinlay. 




Mini Skein Sets! I love mini skein sets! 

I love coming up with new color combinations. So many possibilities with minis! 


Future Projects! I have been doing a lot of thinking about making summer garments. I am eyeing the Anker's Summer Shirt, Plant Lady and Bamboo Summer Top

One of these is going to be a work in progress very soon. 



Succulents! These are the wedding favors from my niece's wedding. I am not great at keeping them alive, but I hope my daughter can. I think we are going to plant them together in the same pot. 



I would love to know how your week has gone, what you have been working on, and what has been bringing you inspiration. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts