Friday's Favorites {5/27}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope your day is fabulous! 

My first Peony bloom! Isn't she beautiful!? 

I have received some of my favorite things in the mail! I love happy mail! 

Mini Skeins...



These are beautiful minis are from Brediculous Yarns. In order from top to bottom is Summer Shandy, Peace of Mind, and Morning Vibes. I think I might need a full skein of Peace of Mind. 


Love this set, November Hike, from Bumblebee Acres. They are on the Coquette base. I am looking forward to adding a few of these to my scrappy blankets. The others will be going to my Merry Everything Happy Always in July mini skein swap. 




My first bag and  a yarn cozy from Midwest Stitches. I love them so much! Keep an eye on her website and Instagram, new things are coming. 


I went to Pennsylvania last weekend. I stopped into Lancaster Yarn Shop to do a bit of browsing. I picked up two skeins of Berroco Remix Light in the Mist colorway and a Zauberball. I will be casting on some socks with it this weekend. As soon as I saw it, it gave me summer vibes. 


I hope you have a wonderful weekend. We will be spending time with friends remembering and honoring those who served and didn't come home. 

I would love to know some of your favorite things from your week. 

Let's Chat, 
Angela 














Comments

Popular Posts