April's Finished Objects {5/2}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. 


We celebrated the marriage of my niece and new nephew in law. It was a beautiful ceremony. 


Can you believe another month has gone by? They seem to be going by so much faster now. 

I finished a few projects in April that I thought I would share.  


I was so honored to be chosen to test knit the Holly White Socks by Michaeli of Breaking Yarn. This pattern was so fun to knit. You just wanted to do one more repeat. The repeat is so easy to memorize and I love that. I used my Royale 85/15 base in the colorway Nasturtium. 


I finished a shortie pair of Celaena Socks by Nicole of the Professor Purl podcast. The yarn is Hazel Knits DK in the Chocoberry colorway. I love how fast these socks work up. 


One more dishcloth for the gift box. I used Knit Picks Dishie Multi in Jalapeno.


My ornament for this month is the Christmas Tree Ornament. It is a free pattern on Ravelry. If you can't do Ravelry, there is a video on YouTube on the Kristines Crochet channel. 


My goal for this month is to get more socks off of my needles in preparation for Summer Sock Camp hosted by Kay, the Crazy Sock Lady. Will you be joining in this summer? 

I would also like to get my Vivi Crop vest done and maybe get that One Love cardigan seamed. 


I would love to know if you have any goals for this month? Did you finish any projects in April? 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 




Comments

Popular Posts