Wednesday's Wonderings {4/27}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

How's your week going? 


My weeks are beginning to be very full. I am getting outdoors more and I am so happy about that. Some of the garden is in and the rest will be planted out in May. 

We have three garden areas and a small orchard.

On the days I am working outside, I am too tired to work on any projects that evening. 



I am trying to remember to find some pockets of time in my day to sit and relax. I have started reading the 8th book in the Library Lover's Mystery series by Jenn McKinlay, Death in the Stacks. I love the cover. A cozy read is just what I need right now. I am enjoying Notable Native People by Adrienne Keene and Vegetables Love Flowers by Lisa Mason Ziegler. I am hoping to have more flowers growing in the garden this summer. 



I have been working on smaller projects lately, like socks, dishcloths and the occasional ornament. I love my new progress keeper from Hey Country Creations. She has a lot of wonderful progress keeper and earrings in her shop. 


 I am feeling the urge to cast on another sweater or top though. But I have my Vivi Crop vest on the needles, a One Love cardigan, and a Palette sweater. None of them have been getting any attention lately. 

The One Love cardigan needs seamed and then I can start the sleeves. I think I am going to bring my Vivi Crop vest out to work on in the morning. The make a long ends on May 15th. 


I haven't been watching many shows or movies lately. I have been watching a few new podcasts. I will share about them soon. 

Is there anything you have been enjoying? 


I would love to know how your making is going. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 


 

Comments

Popular Posts