Wednesday's WiPs, Wonderings and Books {4/20}

Follow Me on Bloglovin 


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you are having a wonderful week. 

It's that time again to chat about wips and books. 


My current read is The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell. I am only a few chapters in, but I am feeling like I might not be able to keep up with all the characters. I really hope I can. I primarily read before I go to sleep and most nights that is one chapter. It has the potential to be either one of the best books I have read lately or something I do not finish. The plot grabbed me in beginning and I love a good suspense novel. 

Have you read any Lisa Jewell books? 


Now for the wips. Let's just say my mojo has left the building. I am still knitting on socks, there are so many sock wips, when I get a few spare moments. I am also doing my best to keep up with my Temperature crochet blanket, but nothing is sparking that creative joy. Though I really don't need any more projects on the needles, I might have to add one more if that is what gets me out of the slump. Maybe I will pull out some long standing wips and see if anything speaks to me. 


I have been doing a lot of thinking about my making lately. I am feeling the pull to make more garments and my stash doesn't completely reflect that. I do have quite a few one skeins in my stash and I have been doing some thinking about how I feel about putting some of them together in one garment.

Do you have a favorite pattern that would use a few single skeins? 


I haven't been watching many shows lately. I did start Grantchester on Masterpiece and Pivoting on Hulu. I am always looking for something new to view. 

I also have been looking for a few new podcasts. 


I would love to know all about what you have been reading, making and/or watching lately. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela

Comments

Popular Posts