Monday's Mail {4/11}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. 


The days are getting longer here and the weather is starting to feel more spring like.  I love it. I like spending more of my days outside tending my garden plot and spending time with my chickens. 


I keep saying I am going to work more from stash this year and I am really trying to, but I still seem to have a few things coming in the mail.


This is the mohair alternative I mentioned in my last blog post. Faux Mo by Lion Brand. It is 53% viscose, 37% acrylic and 10% nylon. It has a nice fuzzy halo and it hasn't shed when I am handling it. It was in their clearance section, so I purchased quite a few colors. I am hoping that it is something I can use for the Celaena Socks, hats and maybe even a throw. 



I like to participate in mini skein yarn swaps throughout the year. I have started putting some scraps aside for them after adding the yarn to my scrappy blankets. I also love a good 50 gram skein for knitting shortie socks in the summer. These are by Leading Men Fiber Arts. The 50 gram is Yarn Hoarder and the minis are Anne's Story & Christmas at Green Gables. 




I placed a Knit Picks order for more Dishie cotton and Felici Sock Yarn in the Bayou colorway. 



Another lovely thing that arrived is my new project bag from Amy of Noble Character Crafts. I love it. The fabric is vintage and amazingly beautiful. 


Do you have any small businesses or makers you like to support? I would love to hear all about them. 

I hope you have a great week filled with all the things you love! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 




Comments

Popular Posts