Friday's FOs {4/1}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you are having a fabulous day! 


I wanted to share the projects that I finished in March. 


I finished three dishcloths this month. I am loving the Dishie cotton from Knit Picks. I made one in the Route 66 Multi cotton and one in the Jalapeno Twist cotton. 

The third dishcloth is in Sugar n Cream Blueberry.  It is the January Year of Dishcloths pattern, Meg's Dress. It is a free pattern right now, but will be for purchase later. 

 I love making these and look forward to the next pattern. 


I completed 5 mitered squares on my Cozy Sock blanket. I am really enjoying working on this blanket on Sundays. 


Here is my Temperature blanket with all the rows for March added on. It is folded in half. I am loving how this is crocheting up. I am using the Neat Ripple pattern by Attic24 in all single crochet. 


I am so honored to have been a part of the test knit group for Nicole of Professor Purl. Her first sock pattern, Celaena Socks was released yesterday. I knit my socks in the small size (44 sts) with my DK weight colorway, Mom's Night Out in a US2. The pattern is written for DK weight or fingering held with mohair or lace weight. I love every variation that was knit in the group. 

The texture has such squish and is very easy to memorize.  I can't wait to knit more pairs using this pattern. 


Last, but not least is this adorable vintage ornament. It is a free pattern. 


I would love to know what you were working on or finished in March. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela





Comments

Popular Posts