Friday's Favorites {4/15}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you have had a great week. 


I thought I would share some of my favorite things from this week with you. 


These pictures are from my local plant nursery. I love taking some time to browse around. It's one of my favorite places. 



The tulips in my youngest daughter's flower bed. I am hoping to see each variety she planted bloom.


I love this ceramic tumbler I found at Tractor's Supply. 


I took this picture on Saturday while I was working in the garden. Such a lovely sky! 

Half finished sock projects! The first one is a shortie Celaena Sock by Nicole of Professor Purl podcast. The second is a test knit for Michaeli of Breaking Yarn, Holly White Socks in my Royale 85/15 base.

 I am loving both of these patterns.



I would love to know what has been bringing you joy this week! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts