Wednesday's WiPs and Books {3/9}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you are having a great week and doing all the things you love. 



Here's my new stack of library books. I am currently reading Fire Keeper's Daughter by Angeline Boulley and Dial A for Aunties by Jesse Q. Sutanto. I am enjoying both of them.


 Dial A for Aunties has a comedic, rom-com feel with a murder mystery thrown in. It looks like the next book in the series, Four Aunties and a Wedding, is coming out later this month. 

Fire Keeper's Daughter is a Young Adult book that grabbed me from the first page. So far, it has been engaging, raw and educational. 


My works in progress this past week have been my One Love cardigan, which is blocking and almost ready to be seamed, and then it will be sleeve island for me. 


My Brighten Up MKAL, which I am loving, uses a gradient set. I usually do a mystery knit a long after the mystery, but I am really enjoying the process of this one. I hope we don't get too many stitches on the needles or I might not be able to keep up. 


I cast on a test knit sock for Nicole of the Professor Purl podcast on Sunday evening in my Mom's Night Out colorway on the  Casual DK weight base. I will be adding a preorder listing for the colorway to my shop soon. I am using size 2 (2.75mm) needles and really loving the negative ease in the sock. I will share a picture of the sock when I make more progress. 


I am joing the Vestalong hosted by Trisha of the Best Day Ever podcast. I am knitting a Vivi Cropped Vest by Sys Fredens (Ravelry link/free pattern) using some Knit Picks Bulky in the Caribou colorway that has been in my stash for years. It is working up quickly. The vestalong runs until the end of April.  

I am also working on my husband's Morning Coffee socks (Ravelry link) here and there. I am on the gusset decreases on both socks.  So many projects, so little time. 


What are you reading and/or making this week? 

I would love to hear all about it! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts