Wednesday's WiPs and Books {3/23}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I love chatting all about wips and books! 


I am almost finished, The Beach House by Mary Alice Monroe. 


These are the new books I picked up from the library. 

No Exit by Taylor Adams. I noticed the movie is being streamed on Hulu, but decided to read it first. 

Better Late Than Never is the seventh book in the Library Lover's Mystery series. I love this series and look forward to each book. 



Works in progress this week are my The Cozy Knitter socks in the Golden Hour colorway for the Rose Opal Knits Scrappy Socks make-a-long. This colorway came with a coordinating peach mini skein. 


I am working on my second Celaena test knit sock in my DK weight sock weight base in Mom's Night Out. The designer is Nicole Enzinger, also known as Professor Purl on Instagram and YouTube. 


I am continuing to work on dishcloths every month. This is Emily's Garden by The Kitchen Sink Shop. I have completed one repeat of the pattern. I need to get going on it. 

I love knitting with Knit Picks Dishie for my dishcloths. 


I have also been trying to keep up with my Temperature blanket and working on my scrappy blankets on Sundays. It is really good to see the progress on all of them. 



I would love to hear all about your projects and what you have been reading and/or watching. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts