Wednesday's Scrappy WiPs {3/2}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you are having a wonderful one. 


Today I thought we would chat about long standing wips.

Most of my long standing wips are scrappy blankets. I have a few blankets that aren't scrappy, but they haven't seen any love in a very long time. 



This is my Temperature Blanket for this year. I am loving the Stylecraft Special DK and the way these colors are working up. Hopefully I still love it when I am adding the brighter colors I have chosen for the warmer months. I am using the Neat Ripple pattern by Attic24, but doing all single crochet. 



This is my Granny Stripe blanket. I call it the Gram Blanket since that is what my first granddaughter calls me. I love this blanket. I am using primarily light colors and adding a darker colors here and there. I really need to start working on those ends. Yikes!  


This is my Make a Long Story Short blanket/throw. I am using all of my own hand-dyed yarn in this one, so it will probably be on the needles for a very long time. 

It is totally wrinkled from being in the scrappy blanket tote bag.  


Next up is the Jelly Roll Blanket. I haven't been working on this one for very long. I have been adding some minis from my 24 Days of Cheer yarn swap that Between Knits & Purls hosted in December. I had the best swap partner. We are knitting a fingerless mitt project together now. 


The last blanket I want to share today is my Mitered Square blanket. I call this one my Cozy Sock Blanket. I love knitting on this. I have been adding a square or two at least once a month on a Sunday. This is my second mitered square blanket. 

I love using my first one. It stays in my living room for when I get chilly. 



Do you have any scrappy projects on the go? Do you knit or crochet blankets? 

I would love to hear all about what you have been working on. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela  

Comments

Popular Posts