Monday's Makers & Happy Mail {3/14}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. 



I thought I would share some of the happy mail that has arrived in my mailbox recently. 



I love striped sock yarn! I really love the way Laura from Tiny Human Knits combines colors. I am a fan of anything nature inspired. This 50 gram sock set is from her Lord of the Rings Collection called, A Shortcut to Mushrooms and came with a mushroom progress keeper. That bright green mini says 'spring' to me! 


Next up is some sock yarn I got from an Etsy Seller, HandDyedSockYarn. I have been wanting the Vintage Tinsel colorway from West Yorkshire Spinners for a long time and I was thrilled to find it there. Look at that sparkle!

 I also grabbed one of the Van Gogh Opal sock yarn in the Cafe at Night colorway. I have another Van Gogh colorway in my cart. 


I was so excited when Kay, CrazySockLadyCo, announced that she had some seconds mugs in her shop, I popped over and grabbed one. I have one of her Scrappy Sunday seconds mug and I really can't see the imperfections in either one. I couldn't have the mug travel alone, so I picked up a Maughanster Knits sock progress keeper and two tiny snip scissors for my notions pouches. 


I hope you are having a marvelous start to your week! 

Have you received any happy mail recently? 

I would love to hear all about it. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela

Comments

Popular Posts