Monday's Happy Mail {3/28}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! 

I have been trying to get out in the garden as much as possible. Lots to do when the weather breaks. 


I wanted to share some happy mail with you. I love supporting other makers. 


I found a new to me maker from Aquilla of A Lefty Knitter podcast on YouTube. She mentioned, Trish of the Best Day Ever podcast and that she had a shop for journal/paper craft things. I decided to pop over and check out both her podcast and her shop


I love these stickers so much. I can't wait to add them to my knitting journal. 

These will definitely take it to the next level. 


The Farmer's Daughter sent out a newsletter about some new Sisters United items. I am all about supporting this cause. You can read about it here and ways to support.

This time I picked up the tote bag and I hope that when I carry it, I can share all about it to those who ask. 


I was so excited to receive some new soap from Twin Creeks Farm. I have met Kelly in person and am so excited about her small business. Her soap and other products are amazing. I have quite a few of her wax melts and love every single one. 



I hope you are having a marvelous start to your week! 


Do you have any small businesses or causes you like to support? 

I would love to learn all about them. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela

Comments

Popular Posts