Friday's Favorites {3/18}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

The weekend is almost here! I hope you have had a lovely week! 


I thought I would share some things that are bringing me joy this week. 


A new sock cast on with destash yarn.  I am joining in on the Rose Opal Knits Scrappy Socks Make-a-long. The MAL is running from 3/15 to 5/15. You don't even have to finish your socks, it is all about participation. You can use #rokscrappysocksmal on Instagram to join in. 

This is the Golden Hour sock set by The Cozy Knitter. I got it on an Etsy destash. I may have even taken a look at Ravelry and there are some people destashing other The Cozy Knitter colorways. There are a few I have my eye on.  


I am getting back to the start of a series I have enjoyed. I just started reading, The Beach House (it is also a Hallmark movie) by Mary Alice Monroe. I love all the sea turtle information included. I started this series at the fourth book and read it until the end. Now I am going back to read what I missed. 


Spending time in the garden. The weather is warming up and I love getting out and planting. This is a picture of my tiny leaf lettuce sprouts. Not much to see yet, but I can't wait to be able to pick some lettuce for salads.

 I have planted peas, radish and spinach. I have nadapena peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and lemon squash seedlings in our south facing sliding glass door. 



I have been taking it easy on myself, the time change really makes me feel like I am running behind on everything. To help with that, I have been pulling out the yoga mat and taking some time to breathe. I have been a member of The Balanced Life Sisterhood for many years now and I love it. I also do some stretching videos from Yoga with Kassandra


I would love to know your favorites from this week. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela

Comments

Popular Posts