FO's from February {3/4}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Friday! 

I hope you are having a fabulous one! 


I thought I would share the FOs I completed in February. I would like to share my FOs monthly to keep me accountable and inspired to get some things off the needles. 


This is the February dishcloth, Home is Best, by Garlene of The Kitchen Sink Shop. I believe I have mentioned her before. Have you signed up for her newsletter?  It is in her Instagram bio. 


I also make finished a Grandmother's Favorite dishcloth. My stack of dishcloths is growing. 


I finished this Be Kind Hat by Melissa Simpson. The yarn is some Aran weight that I dyed many years ago.  I am going to be gifting this to my great nephew. 


I also finished these socks for the Knitting the Blues Away KAL. The yarn is Hippie Bus by Zebra Yarns. They are definitely chasing those winter blues away. This is my first project checked off from my sock MakeNine2022mal board. 


I am so happy to have this project off of my needles. This is my second Cozy Shlanket by Knitting Expat Designs. I love it! I love how squishy it is. I take my Shlankets to the movies with me to cozy up with. This one is made with Cascade 220 yarn in Checkers and the other two colorways I dyed up on non-superwash wool. This is another project checked off my MakeNine2022mal second board which is all non sock projects right now. I have a free space and a crochet project space for when I get the urge to start something new. 


How are your projects coming along? Did you have any finishes in February? 

I would love to hear all about them. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela

Comments

Popular Posts