Wednesday's Wips, Books, Watching & Project Planning {2/23}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I love talking all about works in progress, books, shows, and future projects. 


This week I am concentrating on my Cozy Shlanket. I am on the border and really want this to be a finished object for this month. I can't believe it has been on my needles since January 2019. I love the pattern so much, this is my second time knitting it. 

I am reading, Murder by the Book by Lauren Elliott. I am only a few chapters in and so far it is keeping my interest. 



Let's talk future projects. 

Do you think about your future projects before finishing the one you are working on?  I sure do! 

I have been really thinking about crochet lately. I really would like to have a crochet garment/accesory on the hook soon. I have a few patterns that have piqued my interest. 

I have been admiring the crochet version of the Sea Glass Tee by Wool and Pine Designs. I have also been thinking about using some of my Little Lionhead Knits yarn to make a Hatchling scarf by Toni Lipsey. I also love the Freya Cardigan by Lady Jay Designs. The link is a kit from Lion Brand. I am not sure what yarn I will use. 


I have been trying to catch up on the show, La Brea in the evenings. It looks like there is going to be a second season. 


Have you been thinking about future projects? What are you reading, watching and making? 

I would love to hear all about it! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela



Comments

Popular Posts