Wednesday's Wips and Books {2/2}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I love chatting about works in progress and books. I hope you do too!



I have been picking one older wip to work on until it is finished. This month is my Cozy Shanklet by Knitting Expat Designs. I am using some Cascade 220 Paints in the Checkers colorway and some Cozy Worsted I dyed in Slate and Steel. I can't believe I started this project in January of 2019. Where does the time go? 

This is my second Shlanket. I love taking it to the movies with me. It is the perfect lap size. I have an Angel Hat done in the same Checkers colorway. I think they will make a great set. 


There are always some socks on the needles. These are my Hippie Bus socks by Zebra Yarns. I am hoping to have them finshed by the 7th for the Knitting the Blues Away KAL that Between Knits and Purls are hosting. 


I am working on this hat as a birthday present for my great-nephew and it needs to be done very soon. I am using the Be Kind pattern by Melissa Simpson and some Aran weight yarn that I dyed. 



I have just started reading, The Wife Who Knew Too Much by Michele Campbell. I am also reading a little here and there, Going There by Katie Couric. 


Are you reading and/or making this week? I would love to know all about it! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela

Comments

Popular Posts