Monday's Makers {2/14}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you had a great weekend. 


We went out of town over the weekend. I have been wanting to visit The Speckled Sheep in Bird in Hand, PA. We visited the area last year, but I wasn't able to stop in. 

What a wonderful shop it is! 



I picked up a sweaters quantity of Plymouth Yarn Co. Homestead in Oatmeal Heather. I am thinking about casting on a Felix Cardigan. I can't wait to work with this yarn. 




I love supporting other makers and small businesses. There is nothing like getting some beautifully packaged happy mail. Recently, I ordered some yarn cozies. Do you use them?  I purchased a Christmas one last year from Stitching Plaza and I enjoyed using it so much, that I had to have some more. The Cajun Crafter had some with hearts listed in her shop that I knew I needed. I love all the details she puts into her packaging and those yarn cozies are keeping my yarn cakes in order. 


Before the end of last year, I wanted to treat myself to a little bit of yarny goodness. I love self-striping yarn and Lisa of Fibernymph Dye Works colorways are amazing.  She has an end of the year sale and I can't resist. This year she added this gorgeous Bedazzled Half Skein in New Year Cheer.  I can't wait to make New Year's socks with it. I was able to grab Mountain Christmas on her Bronze Sparkle. Totally my colors. 


Another maker I have been following for a while is Mandi's Makings. She is so talented, creative and is bringing awareness about human trafficking. I picked up this OOAK-Smile Big mini set and I can't wait to add them to my scrappy projects. 


I would love to know if you have received any happy mail lately? Who are some of your favorite makers? 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts