Monday's Make Nine MAL Chat {2/7}...

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

It's our first Make Nine MAL chat for 2022! 


Amy from NobleCharacterCrafts hosts a Make Nine Make-a-long every year. You make a grid of 9 projects and try to complete as many or as little as you like throughtout the year. It a participatory make a long, which I love. 




Here's my Sock Make Nine board! All nine of these socks are wips right now. 

1. Hippie Bus by Zebra Yarns

2. They Only Come Out at Night by A Yarn to Dye For Designs 

3. Horse & Buggy by Kettle Dyed Yarns

4. My Favorite Color is Christmas Lights by Lofty Loops Yarns

5. Sea Glass by Granite State Yarns

6. It's Wine O'Clock Somewhere Oopsie by Fibernymph Dye Works

7. The Missue Clause by Pretty Twisted Yarns

8. A Case of the Mondays by Must Stash Yarn

9. In Omnia Paratus by Makers Haven (no longer dyeing)




This my second Make Nine MAL board. Seven are works in progress and two will be new projects. 

1. Layer Me by Gabriele W

2. Cozy Shlanket by Knitting Expat Designs

3. Palette by Lisa K. Ross

4. Spring Thing by Espace Tricot

5. Free Space (for when I have the urge to start something new) 

6. One Love by The Autumn Acorn 

7. Musselburgh by Ysolda Teague 

8. Road to Rhinebeck MKAL by Knitting Expat Designs

9. Crochet Project of my choosing (I am thinking a garment). Any suggestions?



Are you participating the Make Nine MAL this year? Do you have project goals for this year? 

I would love to hear all about what you are planning? 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts